Thursday, March 10, 2011

My 96 Ford Taurus Cigarette Lighter

Share one day: on the way to work


Hello everyone. I'm not crazy ... but by dint of studying English are on track ... forced to watch videos and Internet sites do not even understand more what I have seen and what I have yet to see!

However the title is in English because I was invited by Palmy to participate in its initiative ... share one day. This time Palmy proposes to share a picture of the road that we usually work with a visit to ... I really liked his proposal and so this morning ... late as usual! ... Fred and I were stopped on the way we do every morning to photograph what we see ...


... mountains and more mountains ... but every day we remain open-mouthed and enjoying the nature around us!

And what you see along the road that takes you to work?
Hugs Patricia

0 comments:

Post a Comment