Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whitehall Row And Sail For Sale

cuddles

tonight ... we have rebuilt an evening of women!
My mood had, he needs it.
We're home alone, husband M away until Thursday (yes, read that right, until Thursday)
dinner and then ... I say " v Iola, you want to come in to watch the Latvian mother books? "
" ih "
" But first we have to change and put on pajamas, and play with blocks instead of reading the books ... do you want? "
" ih "
" ok then climb ? "
" ih "
I wash, I return, I put on my pajamas while she watches me. I'll tell you what I do, I put my socks etc as you. Then it's his turn, various washes, pampering, water ...
we dive in Latvia. She wallows that there is a pleasure because it comes only on Saturdays and Sundays (and a few other rare exceptions) the law is the contentment in his eyes for something unusual.
take the books and nestles against me. Here it is. The moment that I waited.
one where does the young and wants to be with me while I tell the story.
Although in a nanosecond has already changed three books, I look like a cooked pear and I do not want anything but to keep her close.
spring books, begin the pampering ...
Really, tonight, I do not know who need it most, whether I or you, but do not we make them miss.

Then, unfortunately, I have to bring in her bed because you're too excited and instead move towards a peaceful, this one here wants to play wrestling!

But believe me. My daughter
warmed my heart.

ps thanks for the messages. Do I really need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment