Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hiv Accuracy 3 Months



tonight I wandered a bit on different blogs because I was looking for ideas for games "Montessori" (but that's another story) and on many blogs, some of which follow a long time and I find it interesting, raging jobs for Valentine's Day , aimed at children in kindergarten / elementary school.
Now, I have a child of 13 months, I have no experience, maybe one day even touch me, but someone explain the meaning of me to do the chores VALENTINE children??


really do not understand it. I already have my
not celebrate and I have never celebrated Valentine's Day, but as far as I know, should be a holiday for lovers, right?
And what have the children?
someone wants me to say that maybe 3-8 years from the can "love"? That my daughter will want to make the Valentine's gift to pincopallo?
No, I rebel.
I am opposed.
And I'm sure Maria (Montessori-sorry but I am in full trip) is turning in his grave. But

if there are convincing reasons ... please ... discuss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment