Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oxford Knee Score When To Use



And then I think about two years ago when I waited anxiously on January 27 that, for the visit to Switzerland. A date that is etched in my mind because there ... started the journey towards my flea.
and I had a bit of some news ... some girls who made paths PMA "together" more or less to me and who are pregnant again, and without having done no cure this time: I'm trying a little envy, and do not like to be jealous.
Envy for this beautiful feeling it must be that ... "It '... I've let it go and it happened." Pregnant or acquaintances. Friends who are trying ... Well .... that way there when the families arrive in normal pregnancies, carrying an atmosphere of surprise and wonder ...
I even now I'm doing it to let go of things as they go. I take the pill because I have a cycle extremely painful and messy and also because the gynecologist told me clearly that I might get pregnant even though I had trouble before and now I can not.
It 's a paradox to say after IVF, but still I can not afford to say "let's see how it goes ... if you go, go ..."
a while I'd like to test your luck and find out che magari può succedermi naturalmente.

Però ci sono in ballo dei cambiamenti ( la casa principalmente) che vorrei almeno in parte realizzare, e che mi permetterebbero di poter poter pensare a un secondo figlio in maniera tranquilla sotto tanti punti di vista. Più vicino al lavoro, con un aiuto per Viola...
Però...ma queste cose si programmano?
posso permettermi di programmarle?
E poi per contro penso che adesso poi non è il momento giusto per lei. Che ha bisogno ancora di tutte le mie attenzioni, che non vorrò mai bene a un secondo figlio come a lei. ..e.tc etc...

cioè...

sono ridicola.

dire queste cose , io, dopo quello che ho passato.

but think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment