Friday, January 14, 2011

Wax Editing Software Split Screen

Il libro del venerdì

Hello everyone. Here I am after a really terrible week ... some return to school after the holiday break is always tough, but if the first day you receive the phone call on Friday, ie today!, you have to go about 60 miles from home to attend an English course ... is nothing but hard!
course I immediately tried to see if I could not participate, but finally I realized that sooner or later I would have to take that course so we should let that go ... so today, fortunately with two colleagues, I went to Vercelli to the first lesson of the course ... leg's all right, but the return will not tell you ... or maybe a fog tremendous tremendous for us who hardly ever see it!

Now I'm here ... I would have thousands of ideas for the lead, but the mind is so confused that I can not do anything ... but it is time to leave on Friday with the book. Lately I find it hard a trovare dei libri che mi prendono ... ho iniziato il dio delle piccole cose, ... ma non capisco niente!!!

Il libro di questo venerdì è un libro che ho letto alcuni anni fa, acquistato su suggerimento di un'amica, il libro è "La masai bianca", di Corinne Hofmann ... io l'ho trovato molto bello, mi è piaciuto molto, una splendida storia d'amore.



Dal libro:
"Un viaggio in Africa. Uno scambio di sguardi. Due universi che si incontrano. La vita di una donna che cambia per sempre."

Per questa sera è tutto, vi lascio e vi auguro uno splendido fine settimana. Patrizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment