Monday, January 31, 2011

How Old Are Goldfish In Pet Store



Good week to all.
I have some things to show you back here because I'm still here with a post! From a couple of months at school two days a week comes the fruit, we have joined, but I think it is a project of the Ministry and then participate in all schools, the project of fruit in schools. " Is distributed to each child a fruit in season ... sometimes the apple slices ... the pear ... the orange ... I find it is a good initiative to encourage the use of fruit as a midmorning snack.
Frederick, who is not a big eater last week took home two packages of sliced \u200b\u200bapples and pears in the house we had two ... and so we set to work and this is the result ...



... we took the fruit and with simple ingredients have made a cake with apples and pears ... of course my little chef gave me a big hand in making the cake ...


Here is my helper ... tired ... had already removed the chef's hat!



Of course I have little time for the computer, but I can not give up jobs with Fred! Now that the carnival is just around the corner we have carved a mask and what could we do if a bee!
And finally here is the finished embroidery for some days already ... Manuela crocettine group of fugitives he proposed sal Green Flip from Lizzie Kate ... just did not want to participate because I was afraid of not being able to finish in time embroidery, though I liked very much!, but then I launched and in the blink of an eye I finished the first leg ...
hug you all and good week Patrizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment